What a whirlwind of a week! My head is spinning with goodbye coffee, lunch and dinner dates! Right now I feel overwhelmingly blessed and loved by my friends (who are more like family) that God has placed in my life over the past six years here in Southern California. I remember the day my dad called and said we were moving to CA; my responds was basically, "bring it on". I mean, what's one more move!? But the last six years here have proved to bring the most growth in my life. Spiritually and emotionally.
Visiting my friends in Cypress last week was so good. I was reminded of who I was six years ago and how much God has brought me though and matured me. Yet the relationships I made back then are still strong today! And it was good to laugh at old memories.
I have been filling my days with heart-to-hearts with amazing friends. God has been so present in every conversation. I am truly blessed!
Thank you to all who have laughed with me, cried with me, walked with me... Over the last six years. Your friendship means so much to me. I love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment